Greystanes High school is proudly a comprehensive high school that offers students challenging and diverse leaning opportunities with high expectations of all. These opportunities extend across Academic, Sporting and Cultural domains.
At Greystanes High School;
'We empower our learning community to thrive, strive and succeed.'
Strong educational leadership, ongoing professional learning and dedicated teachers serve to create a positive, supportive and dynamic learning environment. The diverse learning needs of our students are supported through;
- An experienced and pro-active Learning Support Faculty
- A Support Unit for students with a learning disability
- An extensive Gifted and Talented program include discrete high achievers classes in Year 7 & 8.
- An HSC Success Program.
- An after school Learning Centre.
The school values of Respect, Responsibility and Active Learning are the foundations for our rich and thriving school community. As a Positive Behaviour for Learning school, the learning environment is one that encourages students to learn and respect the learning of others.
To complement our strong educational ethos, the school is continually working to upgrade facilities which include;
- Extensive playing fields.
- Dedicated gymnasium and drama spaces.
- Collaborative learning spaces.
- Reliable, responsive and accessible Technology.
- Modern school canteen, with fresh food prepared onsite.
- Inviting and modern library facility.
We are very proud of our students, staff, quality programs and our achievements. The website will provide you with a glimpse of what is at the heart of our school, however, should you require more information please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Mr Grant Sparke