Key resources for students and parents at Greystanes High School.
Students and parents, login to the Sentral portal.
Greystanes High School provides the Sentral portal to students to manage homework, receive message from teachers and more. Parents and caregivers can access the Sentral portal to see homework assigned to their student(s), view semester reports and book parent-teacher interviews (when scheduled).
Parents must first register to access the portal (instructions here).
Learning from home
See the Learning from home page for support and resources.
Support for students
Other useful information
- A list of teachers and their roles are available on the Staff page.
- Handbooks contain important information for each year group, available on the Handbooks page.
- The canteen offers a large variety of food and drinks, see the price list.
- Be on time for class, know the bell times.
- The learning centre is open Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- The school library provides a wealth of resources for students.