We're keeping students learning both in and out of the classroom.
Explore the department's Learning remotely resources to support both online and offline learning for all students.
Learning from home support
- Learning Support Virtual Faculty - live support throughout the school day
- GHS Wellbeing Portal - students are able to self-refer (use the Contact Us page) to a member of the Student Support Team
Learning from home resources
- Zoom - help connecting to and using Zoom
- Google Classroom - joining and using Google Classroom
- Working effectively in an online environment (PDF 107 KB)
- GHS Library - library resources and information on how to access and use them
Learning remotely without technology
We understand some students do not have access to a device or internet for online learning. Contact the school to discuss non-digital learning from home options for your child.
Get up-to-date information about the department's response to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
NSW Health information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus).